



Bella was a model for a day, posing in the onesies our very talented friend, Melanie, designs, makes and sells. Mel is just getting her business started with many more cute things to come at baileybabydesign.blogspot.com. I hope Mel doesn't mind that I snagged these pictures from her blog. I haven't taken many pictures of Bella lately. Thanks, Mel.
Bella is now nine months old and weighs next to nothing. She has learned to propel herself by getting up on one knee and pushing forward. She also rolls a lot to reach things. Her favorite song is "Eency, Weency Spider", which calms her in almost any situation. She is a sweet, pleasant baby and can finish an entire cheese stick in one sitting.
4 comments:
This is crazy. I swear last time I saw Bella she didn't have all that hair. She is so cute. I'm excited to play with her on saturday
She does have a lot of hair. I can't wait until Jacob's hair starts filling in where he has lost his. The pictures are really cute!
My thoughts exactly! I can't believe how much her hair has grown since May! She is adorable!
Bella is a doll baby, especially in those pictures! Cute stuff Melanie, where can we get more?
Post a Comment