Where have the last 11 weeks gone? So many exciting things have happened in the last couple of months and I haven't found the time to record them. Having a new baby is a good excuse for not keeping up though, right? Bella is a sweet baby. Every once in a while she sleeps through the night, giving me a much needed boost to get through the next few days. She rarely cries and is smiling a lot now. Hunter and Lucy absolutely adore her, and you can tell by her reaction to them when they come near her that she adores them too.
Church was canceled today. I know, it's a first! The snowstorm we are having made for a "treacherous" drive up the steep hill to the chapel, so we received a call about ten minutes before the first meeting was to begin, letting us know we should not come. The call could not have come at a better time. I was in the middle of feeding Bella and she had just pooped all over my skirt through her diaper and her clothes.
So, now I have a few minutes to post some pictures of our Winter happenings. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment