Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bella ~ 3-4 months old




Bella smiles a lot now, especially when Hunter and Lucy come around. She is grabbing things and holding them in front of her face to discover them. Bella continues to be a good-natured baby and even gives me a little downtime in the evening now that she goes to bed around 7:00 p.m.

Hunter's nickname for Bella (cupcake) has caught on with the whole family. I had to buy the outfit she is wearing with the cupcake on it...I couldn't resist. Oh, and one more tidbit...Bella has found her thumb. She still takes her pacifier, but every once in a while, I find her thumb in her mouth.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute. She looks like your other kids but she does have her own look. How big is she now?

DR Thorstenson Family said...

At four months, she is only 12.5 pounds, although she is quite long. I can't remember the exact measurements, but she is in the 80th percentile.

Sheila said...

She is getting so big! You've got to get your baby to stop growing before I see her! I need some snuggle time! She is very cute and has something Danny about her!