Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bella the Toddler



Mel took these pictures of Bella recently while she was babysitting and I can't resist posting them. With the move, I haven't taken any time to blog, but I'll get back into it soon. You should know that Bella is walking now (finally) and doesn't bother crawling at all anymore. She is a busy toddler, always getting her hands into something. She enjoys being around other children. She can say a number of different words ("ball", "thank you", "cracker", among others) and can make several animal sounds. She loves her blankie and Dr. Seuss stories. Her favorite foods are clementines and black beans. Every time she sees something that looks good to her, she says, "Mmmmmm...."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! I can't wait for Jacob to talk more.

sumthinghappened said...

How adorable is she?! That bow is something to behold! She is a doll...

Sarah said...

She looks sooo much like Lucy to me! It's like time travel. What a cutie. Hope you guys are all well. Ethan still remembers Hunter fondly! xoxo

Melynda said...

She does look like Lucy! She is adorable!! We can't wait to see you guys in a few months!